Search Recipes

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear...















The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? (Psalms 118:6)

We all have difficulties in our lives from time to time. Times when dealing with people or situations get us down.   Sometimes those difficulties even seem to overwhelm us to the point that we feel there is nothing that we can do about it!

Now when that happens remember that it is written; I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

So the next time that you are faced with something that seems difficult to you, why not ask for God's help?  After all it is written; for with God nothing will be impossible. (Luke 1:37) Therefore remember that with God's Help Noah built the Ark, while professional ship builders built the Titanic.

So, never feel defeated when you have the awesome power of God on your side?  For your difficulties, no matter how large, cannot compete with the awesome power of the Lord! So face those problems with confidence knowing that God is with you. Amen.

All My Love & Prayers,
Pastor Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment