Search Recipes

Thursday, March 8, 2012

You are NEVER alone. Love envelopes you on ALL sides. YOU ARE LOVE!

I received this message from a dear friend today…it has such a beautiful message that can speak to each of us, regardless of what we are going through.  I hope that it lifts you as much as it did for me. Peace, Love and Blessings!
"Choose to see the exquisiteness of your life as it is right now. Even if things aren't going as you had planned, even though you haven't found your Soul Mate yet, in spite of the fact that you still need to drop that last 50lbs and even if you feel completely alone, it is ALL PERFECTION.

And remind yourself, you are NEVER alone. Love envelopes you on ALL sides. YOU ARE LOVE. You can connect to your Source anytime you want or need to. There is comfort. There is peace. And there are most assuredly MIRACLES waiting to be summoned into your life.

CELEBRATE where and who you are RIGHT NOW in THIS MOMENT!! I don't know about you but I am ready. I have my paint brush in hand and I'm excited about creating the masterpiece of my life. All of the "lack" that my mind and eyes have been focused on simply created more lack and the fact is that it is simply an illusion. I choose to redirect my energy and mind towards the truth which is that there is nothing that I lack. Everything I want and need surrounds me in this very moment and it's up to ME to manifest it all. The emptiness, loneliness, and frustration that you feel is simply an illusion.

Make the decision to live your ideal life as much as you possibly can RIGHT now in this moment. Sit in peace right where you are and summon the miracles. Appreciate what you have now and where you are and I promise you the doors will open, ideas will come, a way will be made, and MIRACLES WILL RAIN DOWN"!

No comments:

Post a Comment