Search Recipes

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Change is a blessing that I am learning to enjoy...

“The key to change... is to let go of fear. ~ Rosanne Cash
 Change is a blessing that I am learning to enjoy each and every day.  I thank my creator for the gift of change. Without change, I would never grow, learn new things, accomplish my goals and dreams, cultivate healthy relationships or look forward to anything different at all.  Even though I struggle with change sometimes, I am learning to enjoy its possibilities.  Change is a blessing that comes with the power of choice. I can choose to leave things the way they are, or change them to something better.  Each day brings its share of changes and I choose to welcome them all and enjoy the opportunities that come my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment