Search Recipes

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love and Compassion...

"Spread love everywhere you go.  Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." ~ Mother Teresa
Today, I accept that every moment is a unique opportunity to learn something new.  I am fully open to receiving fresh ideas, and my heart is open to sharing and acknowledging love. I am walking in absolute love and compassion, and fully aware of the requirements of others.  By taking the time to carefully listen and adjust to meet the needs of those around me, I am actively applying principles of true love.  I ask my Creator to soften my heart and remove any and all negative selfish behavior, disinfect my thoughts and repair and restore any broken past that could be hindering me from walking in compassion and loving to my full potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment